Jaeger instruments in Bonnet Matra Djet and Jet

I started this blog to give information and pictures about the Jaegertableau for the Citroen DS, but in the almost 11 years that this blog exists, I made also a lot of items with Jaeger instruments in other cars, mostly french and from the sixties. In this contribution I will show some pictures of the dashes and Jaeger instruments in the Matra Djet and Jet. This car was based on the Renault 8 and 8 Gordini and the body was made by Matra. There were 6 different models, the models I-IV developed by Rene Bonnet, the Djet 5 and further models were a bit longer and made by Matra Sports with Bonnet was no further involved. The 530 was based on Ford technique and as far as I know only Veglia Borletti instruments were used. The earlier (Bonnet) Djet models (I to IV) had only the big instruments, these are used earlier in the DB models and the Panhard CD, but now untill 240 km/h. For the Djet 5 and Jet the instruments we known from the tableau are used, with a speedometer that goes to 220 km/h or 140 m/h after mid 1966. There was also the possibility to order luxus models with oa more instruments.

Reacties